Proudly Featuring Tom's Sunglasses!
Noble Vision — Full-service optometry in the heart of Greensburg, PA
Remember when your mom told you to eat your carrots?
Originally located at 29 West 2nd Street, the practice was owned by the Markowitz family for over 50 years. In January 2013, Dr. Natalie Noble purchased the practice and opened the Noble Vision Center. In March 2016, we moved from our office on the corner of West 2nd to a larger renovated space at 124 South Pennsylvania Ave. We are now better able to accommodate our patients and offer new specialty services, such as Low Vision for visually impaired patients.
Noble Vision Center resides on a quaint and busy street in the Historic District of downtown Greensburg, PA. Seton Hill University, the newly renovated Westmoreland Museum of American Art, and numerous small businesses including boutique clothing stores, jewelry and gift shoppes, fantastic restaurants, unique coffee shops & art galleries all help to make downtown Greensburg a desirable cultural and shopping destination. We are located a half a block from the Westmoreland County Courthouse. Please take the time to explore our downtown area when you're in town, its truly a wonderful place to visit.
- Complete eye examinations for adults and children
- Emergency Visits and Walk-ins
- Custom Frame Styling Services
- Diverse Selection of Unique & Designer Frame Lines
- Vision Therapy / Binocular Vision Evaluations / Low Vision Services
- Foreign Body Removal
- LASIK and Cataract Evaluations
- Dry Eye Treatments
- Myopia Control Treatment for Children
- Contact Lens Fitting: including bifocal, astigmatism, and specialty contact fittings
- Diagnostic Testing for Ocular Diseases including:
- Fundus Photography
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Visual Fields Testing
- Corneal Topography
Treatment & Management of Ocular Diseases
- Dry Eye
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Thyroid Eye Disease
- Among others (Allergy, Ocular Inflammation, Red Eyes, etc.)